Welcome to the
Future Mobility Mission 2020!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE IN 2020
Date in summer / fall 2020 will be determined soon
- ALREADY REGISTERED?
Your profile will stay online and remains valid for the potponed event.
1:1 Meetings (if any) will be moved to the new date.
- INTERESTED IN JOINING THE EVENT LATER IN 2020?
You can already register now!
Once the new event date has been determined, all registered participants will be informed by email. Participants can cancel their participation at any time in case the new date doesn’t fit.
The DIT Germany Mobility Team is looking forward to welcoming you at our 2-day Future Mobility Mission in Munich and Stuttgart, where we will introduce you to the most innovative UK mobility start-ups.
This is your chance to meet forward-thinking CASE (=Connected Autonomous Shared Electric) companies selected by a jury comprising leading German corporates: AKKA Digital, BMW, Brose, Daimler, Knorr Bremse, Rheinmetall, Siemens Mobility, TUEV Sued, Wunder Mobility.
The start-ups will pitch their mobility solutions to you, and look forward to engage with you in B2B meetings!
You will also have the chance to meet mobility specialists from the UK and German goverments, as well as Zenzic, the UK's leading organisation for connected and autonomous mobility.
- Connected: Any technology (Hardware and Software) that enables a transport vehicle to connect or be connected to its surrounding environment, e.g. to other vehicles, to infotainment services, to city or motorway infrastracture, etc.
- Autonomous: Any technology (hardware or software) that enables a transport vehicle to caryy out functions that a human would normally have to do. These can be from autonomy level 1-5.
- Shared: Any technology (hardware or software) or platform (web service) that enables the shared use of transport vehicles (e.g. car pooling, car sharing, inter-modal transport, etc.)
- Electric: Any technology (hardware or software) that enables low or zero carbon mobility. This can be in-vehicle technology but also infrastructure (e.g. charging) related. It can be electric batteries but also alternative propulsion technologies.
- Data Driven: Any solution that enables smarter transportation (first mile, middle mile, last mile) for end users and / or for cities and communities. Either for the existing transport infrastructure or likely future structure.